Grade 3-6 Children's Choir (or any age choir) for unison treble voices (with opt. 2nd part), trombone, and organ (or piano).
- Text Source: John Miller (1756-1790)
- Vocal Part(s): Unison with optional second part
- Vocal Range: d-e flat’ (optional f’)
- Key: B flat major
- Meter: 4/4
- Accompanying Instruments: Trombone and organ (or piano)
Anthem Warm-Ups: Use the anthem-based warm-ups in the Warm-Ups October 2009 Newsletter, which include the melodic fragment that is based on a first inversion B flat major arpeggio (m. 11) and the ascending scale fragment (m. 15). Pay special attention to the coda.
- Singing intervals
- Singing eighth note scale fragments (m. 15, 49, 51)
Want to download sheet music & see the whole preview?
We can't give away the farm! To gain full access to the music catalog, become a subscriber! Sign Up