- Text Writer: Carol Mc,Clure
- Worship Use: Praise/Thanksgiving
- Vocal Part(s): Unison
- Vocal Range: d-f’
- Key: F major
- Meter: 4/4
- Accompanying Instrument(s): Piano (or harp)
Target Age Group: Grades K-2
Description: This charming melody is derived from Bach’s Peasant Cantata, BWV 212. This anthem provides a wonderful vehicle for teaching about form, as well as an opportunity for the youngest choristers to sing in worship by joining in on the phrase, “Sing “Alleluia” to the Lord” – a particularly appropriate choice for Choir Dedication Sunday or Thanksgiving.
- random phrases on “lo,O”, paying close attention to dynamics
- Vocal Production: Learning to sing longer phrases, breath support; learning to sing ascending scale lines up to f’ with consistent tone
- Intervallic Tuning: Tuning melodic intervals
- Interpretation: Singing with dynamics; shaping phrases
Want to download the sheet music?
We can't give away the farm! To gain full access to the music catalog, become a subscriber! Sign Up