- Text Source: paraphrase of the Agnus Dei text from the Mass (in English)
- Vocal Part(s): Unison
- Vocal Range: e flat – f’
- Key: F major
- Meter: 3/4
- Accompanying Instrument(s): Piano
- Target Age Group: Grades K-2 or Grades 3-6
Description: Lamb of God is immediately memorable, readily memorized and gratifying for younger choristers to sing in worship. This anthem is a welcome addition to the young choir’s repertoire for Communion, Lent, and Holy Week.
- bars 13-20: pitch accuracy
- bars 39-42: pitch accuracy, esp. descending melodic augmented fourth (bars 40-41)
- Vocal Production: Learning to sing longer phrases, breath support
- Intervallic Tuning: Tuning melodic intervals
- Interpretation: Singing with dynamics; shaping phrases
Want to download the sheet music?
We can't give away the farm! To gain full access to the music catalog, become a subscriber! Sign Up