Grade 3-6 Children's Choir (or any age choir) for unison treble voices (with opt. second part), flute, basso,On, triangle and harp (or piano/organ).
- Text Source: Traditional Spanish carol
- Melody: Spanish folk tune
- Vocal Part(s): Unison w/optional second part
- Vocal Range: d-d’(solo), f#-g’ (Treble I), d-d’ (Treble II)
- Key: G minor
- Meter: Solo stanza in 4/4, refrain in 2/4
Anthem Warm-Ups: Refrain on “lo,O”; Two parts together, m. 35-45
- Following the “road map” of the anthem
- Understanding terms - quasi recitativo, coda, solo, tutti, da capo
- Learning Spanish pronunciation
- Understanding tempo change between stanza and refrain
Want to download sheet music & see the whole preview?
We can't give away the farm! To gain full access to the music catalog, become a subscriber! Sign Up