- Text Writer: George MacDonald (1824-1905), alt. Carol Mc,Clure
- Vocal Part(s): Unison
- Vocal Range: e-c’
- Key: E minor
- Meter: 4/4
- Accompanying Instrument(s): Violoncello and piano (or harp)
Target Age Group: Grades K-2 or Grades 3-6
Description: Star High, Baby Low is an instantly memorable anthem for younger children’s voices. This lovely, lightly syncopated setting by former BMI Composer of the Year David McKay of the George MacDonald text is very appropriate for Christmas Eve.
- bars 7/10: accurately singing melodic differences
- random bars: pitch and rhythm accuracy
- Rhythm/Meter: Learning to count/sing syncopated phrases
- Intervallic Tuning: Tuning ascending and descending intervals
- Interpretation: Shaping short phrases
Want to download sheet music & see the whole preview?
We can't give away the farm! To gain full access to the music catalog, become a subscriber! Sign Up