10. Ethel, your 74 year-old tenor, has been described by the church secretary as a "walking time bomb."
9. Advent Blue vs. Advent Purple - valuable rehearsal time wasted in heated liturgical-color debate.
8. You have our permission to photocopy ALL the music and texts for a lovely Advent Carol service.
Readings included. No further permission is required.
7. You blew the remaining music budget on a student bagpiper for St. Butram's Day.
6. Any anthem can be used to successfully counteract the singing of Joy To The World on the Sunday after
5. Anagram: Advent for Ten Singers = To Fervent Daringness. Coincidence? I think not!
4. It's only August and you're already starting to view the Advent Wreath as the "Circle of Despair."
3. The minister obligated the choir to a Community Advent service, and you notice that the first joint anthem begins
"Here's to Jesus who loves to squeeze us."
2. The Christian Ed director just suggested using the Twilight Advent Calendar for the Youth Sunday School.
1. You'd really like to enjoy the season!