Here are some of the musical offerings that have appeared in Mark Schweizer's Liturgical Mysteries over the years. You are free to download these and use them as you will.
- The Pirate Eucharist (the "Clown Eucharist" taken to its logical conclusion...)
- Missa di Poli Woli Doodle (just the Kyrie)
- The Weasel Cantata (the only musical treatment of the dietary laws of Leviticus)
- The Banjo Kyrie ('nuff said)
- First Timothy (Let your women keep silence in church...)
- Elisha and the Two Bears (the unknown cantata by Henry Purcell )
- The Mouldy Cheese Madrigal (How often do you get a chance to rhyme "Holy Jesus" with "mouldy cheeses?"
This link will take you to the Liturgical Mystery site where you can listen/download these liturgical gems!
By the way, if you have missed these books, you should buy them immediately!