Moderately Easy radio_button_checked radio_button_checked radio_button_unchecked radio_button_unchecked radio_button_unchecked
Grade 3-6 Children's Choir (or any age choir) for unison treble voices, flute and piano (or harp or organ).
- Text Source: Matthew 6:9-13 (The Lord's Prayer, paraphrased by Troy Mc,Clure)
- Vocal Part(s): Unison Vocal Range: e-d’
- Key: E minor
- Meter: 3/4
- Accompanying Instruments: Flute (or violin), oboe (optional), piano (or harp or organ)
- “For yours is the Kingdom on earth and in heaven” (m. 46-51)
- Final measures (54-56) of vocal line (do-re-mi) for intonation
- Satie-like style of the anthem
- Finding the apex of each phrase
- Executing subtle dynamic shading
Want to download sheet music & see the whole preview?
We can't give away the farm! To gain full access to the music catalog, become a subscriber! Sign Up