- Text Writer: Parker Ramsay
- Vocal Part(s): Unison
- Vocal Range: d-e’
- Key: E minor
- Meter: 2/2
- Accompanying Instrument(s): Piano (or harp or organ)
Target Age Group: Grades K-2 OR Grades 3-6
Description: Sing, “Gloria” is the first anthem composed by Parker Ramsay, text and tune begun and completed in about an hour when he was eight years old. This delightful Christmas anthem works well in a Christmas pageant or Christmas Eve worship service, with choristers robed or in costume, dressed as angels, shepherds and wise men. The refrain is learned easily by the youngest choristers.
- bars 4-8: pitch accuracy
- bar 13-16: pitch accuracy
- Vocal Production: tone quality/breath support in lower vocal range, bars 6, 15-16; unified vowel sounds and clear consonants
- Intervallic Tuning: Tuning melodic intervals
- Interpretation: Singing with dynamics
Want to download sheet music & see the whole preview?
We can't give away the farm! To gain full access to the music catalog, become a subscriber! Sign Up