Grade 3-6 Children's Choir (or any age choir) for unison treble voices, trumpet in C and organ.
- Text Writer: Richard Mant (1776-1848)
- Hymn Tune: STUTTGART
- Tune Source: Witt’s Psalmodia Sacra, 1751
- Composer of Arrangement: Parker Ramsay (b. 1991)
- Worship Use: Praise/Choir Dedication
- Vocal Part(s): Unison with optional second part
- Vocal Range: c-eb’
- Key: F major
- Meter: Changing
Anthem Warm-Ups: Intervals within the anthem (for the purpose of tuning)
- Changing meter -- have the choristers clap the rhythm of the melody line, and then chant the words in rhythm before singing melody in rhythm.
- Singing ascending fourths in the lower part of the treble range (c-f)
- Melodic interval tuning
Want to download sheet music & see the whole preview?
We can't give away the farm! To gain full access to the music catalog, become a subscriber! Sign Up