Grade 3-6 Children's Choir (or any age choir) for unison treble voices, trumpet in C and organ.
- Text Writer: Richard Mant (1776-1848)
- Hymn Tune: STUTTGART
- Tune Source: Witt’s Psalmodia Sacra, 1751
- Composer of Arrangement: Parker Ramsay (b. 1991)
- Worship Use: Praise/Choir Dedication
- Vocal Part(s): Unison with optional second part
- Vocal Range: c-eb’
- Key: F major
- Meter: Changing
Anthem Warm-Ups: Intervals within the anthem (for the purpose of tuning)
- Changing meter -- have the choristers clap the rhythm of the melody line, and then chant the words in rhythm before singing melody in rhythm.
- Singing ascending fourths in the lower part of the treble range (c-f)
- Melodic interval tuning
God, my King, Thy might confessing,
Ever will I bless Thy Name;
Day by day Thy throne addressing,
Still will I Thy praise proclaim.
Honor great our God befitteth;
Who His majesty can reach?
Age to age His works transmitteth,
Age to age His power shall teach.
Full of kindness and compassion,
Slow to anger, vast in love,
God is go,Od to all creation;
All His works His go,Odness prove.
All Thy works, O Lord, shall bless Thee;
Thee shall all Thy saints adore:
King supreme shall they confess Thee,
And proclaim Thy sovereign power.