Easy radio_button_checked radio_button_unchecked radio_button_unchecked radio_button_unchecked radio_button_unchecked
Grade K-2 Children's Choir (or Easy Access anthem for Grade 3-6 - or ANY age choir) for unison choir and keyboard.
- Text Source: Thomas Ken, 1674
- Tune Sources/Composers: Ground by Henry Purcell; Old 100th attr. Louis Bourgeois
- Worship Use: Praise/Choir Dedication
- Vocal Range: d to d’
- Key: G major
- Meter: alternating 3/4 and 2/4
- Teach the choristers to chant the words (using correct singing diction) of the Doxology to this mixed meter rhythm pattern.
- Teach the choristers to sing the melody on the syllable “lo,O”.
- Teach each phrase with text and melody together.
- Integrate accompaniment interludes with the choristers’ melody.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow, Praise him all creatures here below, Praise him above, ye heavenly host, Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.