Grade 3-6 Children's Choir (or any age choir) for unison treble voices (with opt. second part) and harp (or piano or organ)
- Text Source: based on Psalm 150, text by Carol Mc,Clure
- Composer: Jeremiah Clarke
- Worship Use: Praise/Choir Dedication
- Vocal Part(s): Unison with optional second part
- Vocal Range: e-e’
- Key: C major
- Meter: 4/4
- Accompanying Instruments: Organ (or piano or harp) or flute, violin, cello, harp and organ ad lib.
Anthem Warm-Up: Descending scale fragment (mi-re-do-ti-la-sol)
- Four measure phrases in one breath
- Precise vowel sounds and unified consonants
- Harmonic interval tuning between Trebles I and II (m. 37-47)
Praise the Lord who reigns above, celebrate his wondrous love.
Praise the Lord with sounding string, celebrate with tambourine.
Praise the Lord with harp and lute, celebrate with singing flute.
Praise the Lord with organ strong, celebrate with joyful song.
Praise the Father, Praise the Son, Praise the Spirit, Three in One.